President Buhari has departed Abuja for New York, USA ahead of the 74th Session of United Nations general Assembly.
Buhari’s participation at this year’s gathering of world leaders is particularly significant as it coincides with Nigeria’s Presidency of UNGA.
Recall that on June 4, 2019, Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the UN, Prof. Tijjani Muhammad-Bande, was unanimously elected as the President of UNGA74 – an indication of the country’s high esteem in global reckoning.
The theme for UNGA74 is, “Galvanizing Multilateral Efforts for Poverty Eradication, Quality Education, Climate Action and Inclusion.”
The General Debates will kick off on Tuesday, September 24 during which leaders of delegations will present their National Statements as well as speak to the theme of the session.
President Buhari is scheduled as Number Five Speaker on the first day of the debates – another plus for the country as most world leaders will be listening in the General Assembly Hall while the global audience watches on live television.
- Edo Basic Education Sector Transformation (EdoBEST Recruitment 2021 )
- Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser in a Corporate NGO
- Job Vacancies in a Reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
- Zonal Security Manager ( West Africa) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Software Developer (Full Stack) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Job Opportunities at Food Concepts Plc