President Buhari has dissolved the Okoi Obono-Obla-led Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property (SPIP).
The President in a statement released by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, directed the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice to immediately take over all outstanding investigations and other activities of the SPIP.
Recall that Obono-Obla was suspended by the President on August 14th this year following an ongoing investigations by the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC).
The panel was established in August 2017 by the then Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN to investigate specifically mandated cases of corruption, abuse of office and similar offences by public officers.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company