The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Thursday, asked President Muhammadu Buhari to return home and fix the security challenges facing the country.
Disclosing this in a statement signed by the National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, the party said that Buhari’s trip to the UK is ‘completely unacceptable’, noting that he practically abandon his responsibilities as the Commander-In-Chief of the country.
PDP equally accused Buhari of abandoning his job and letting bandits, marauders and insurgents seize the nation; maim, kidnap and kill Nigerian citizens with reckless abandon.
The party also called on the Police to probe the allegation that some of the bandits arrested in states like Katsina were foreigners allegedly imported by the APC to help unleash violence and rig the recently concluded general elections in its favour.
The PDP said Buhari has not demonstrated the required capacity to control the security situation and now resorts to cheap escapism, particularly in the face of allegations in the public space that certain individuals around his administration were benefitting from the situation.
– Vanguard/Daily Trust
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution