President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, appointed Prof Muhammed Tawfiq Ladan as the Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS).
Prof. Ladan will be taking over from Prof. Deji Adekunle.
This was contained in a letter from the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha.
The letter reads, “I am pleased to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved your appointment as Director-General Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies for an initial term of four years.
“This appointment is with effect from 9th September 2019…Please accept my congratulations and best wishes on your appointment.”
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020