President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, appointed Prof Muhammed Tawfiq Ladan as the Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (NIALS).
Prof. Ladan will be taking over from Prof. Deji Adekunle.
This was contained in a letter from the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha.
The letter reads, “I am pleased to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved your appointment as Director-General Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies for an initial term of four years.
“This appointment is with effect from 9th September 2019…Please accept my congratulations and best wishes on your appointment.”
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation