President Muhammadu Buhari has condoled with the families of the 38 victims of a boat mishap in Kirfi Local Council, Bauchi State, describing the incident “as a devastating tragedy not only for families of victims but also for the country.”
He also commiserated with the government and people of Bauchi State, urging steadfastness in prayer for the souls of the departed, and their families.
The President’s condolence message was conveyed through a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Tuesday.
“As the families of the unfortunate victims mourn, I extend my sympathies to them at this very difficult and trying moment, and pray that Allah comfort and give them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss,” the statement added.
DAILY POST had reported that the ugly incident was made public by the Chairman, Caretaker Committee of Kirfi Local Government, Alhaji Bappa, Abdu Bara Danmalikin Bara who spoke to journalists.
He said, “I want to commiserate with the people of Kirfi, Bauchi State and Nigeria as a whole over the loss of our brothers on their way to their farms.
Photo – http://v.duta.us/tqdgwgAA
Click here to read more- – http://v.duta.us/H50BwgAA
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company