President Buhari reacts to Prof. Adeniyi’s death
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ilorin, Prof. Emeritus Adeoye Adeniyi.
In a copy of the condolence message made available to DAILY POST on Wednesday by his Special Adviser, Femi Adesina, Buhari assured Adeniyi’s family that his contributions to national development, especially the educational sector, will always be remembered.
Adesina said “The President Commiserates with the Governing Board of the University of Ilorin, staff and students over the passing of the 4th Vice-Chancellor of the university, who served for seven years, leaving behind a strong legacy of academic excellence.”
He added that “As a renowned Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, President Buhari affirms that the late Vice-Chancellor’s choice of teaching, research, and providing child care services was most remarkable, reflecting his love for humanity and ensuring a healthy society.”
He said “the President prays that God will grant Adeniyi’s soul eternal rest.”
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
Share this post with your Friends on