President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ilorin, Prof. Emeritus Adeoye Adeniyi.
In a copy of the condolence message made available to DAILY POST on Wednesday by his Special Adviser, Femi Adesina, Buhari assured Adeniyi’s family that his contributions to national development, especially the educational sector, will always be remembered.
Adesina said “The President Commiserates with the Governing Board of the University of Ilorin, staff and students over the passing of the 4th Vice-Chancellor of the university, who served for seven years, leaving behind a strong legacy of academic excellence.”
He added that “As a renowned Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, President Buhari affirms that the late Vice-Chancellor’s choice of teaching, research, and providing child care services was most remarkable, reflecting his love for humanity and ensuring a healthy society.”
He said “the President prays that God will grant Adeniyi’s soul eternal rest.”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution