President Buhari replaces heads of Federal Government agencies
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved replacements for heads of Federal Government agencies that were recently appointed as ministers.
Sen. Basheer Garba Mohammed has been appointed Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons. He replaces Sadiya Umar Farouk.
Dr. Chioma Ejikeme has been appointed Executive Secretary, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate, replacing Sharon O. Ikeazor, while Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi is now Director General/CEO, National Information Technology Development Agency.
For Executive Commissioner (Stakeholder Management) Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), President Buhari has forwarded Adeleke Moronfolu Adewolu’s name to the Senate for confirmation as replacement for Sunday Akin Dare.
The appointments take immediate effect.
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
August 20, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
Share this post with your Friends on