President Buhari joined other world leaders to speak at the Climate Change summit at the ongoing 74th UN General Assembly in New York.
President Buhari is pictured above with Fiji Prime Minister, H.E. Frank Bainimarama, Netherland Prime Minister, H.E Mark Rutte, Bank of England Governor, Mr Mark Joseph Carney and Chief Executive Officer of Wills Towers Waston, Mr. John Haley.
Addressing the gathering, President Buhari reiterated Nigeria’s commitment to the Paris Agreement, as well as embracing innovative ideas that include the youth in fighting climate change.
He also canvassed for partnership towards recharging the Lake Chad.
The President informed his audience about Nigeria’s smart agricultural practices and the diversification of the country’s energy sources, all aimed at fighting climate change.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution