President Muhammadu Buhari has received Ekiti state, the primary formally declared presidential election consequence by Independent National Electoral Commission.
In the consequence introduced by the returning officer, Professor Idowu Olayinka, vice chancellor of the University of Ibadan, Buhari of the All Progressives Congress polled 219,231 votes, whereas Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party acquired 154,032 votes.
Total legitimate votes have been 381,132, rejected votes 12,577, whereas complete complete votes have been 393 709.
The APC has already received two of the senate seats for the state and a number of other House of Representative seats.
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari