President Muhammadu Buhari will address the nation in a broadcast on Monday following the end of the first phase of the gradual easing of the COVID-19 lockdown.
Aliyu Sani, the national coordinator of the presidential task force on COVID-19, made this disclosure when he appeared on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.
According to him, the president is to decide on whether or not the country should go ahead with the second phase of the easing of the lockdown.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group