The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) says President Muhammadu Buhari is turning blind eye to corruption within his administration.
In its five-year assessment report of the achievements and gaps in the anti-corruption programme of the president, the organisation said “malfeasance” by some presidential appointees are being overlooked.
Idayat Hassan, CDD director, said the assessment report showed that Buhari’s administration is also battling with declining fiscal transparency.
“In the first place, the five year assessment situates anti-corruption as a signature issue around which President Buhari has built a personal political brand, making it the major plank on which he won the historic election of 2015,” the organisation said.
The CDD said the Buhari administration has failed to curb defence and security corruption.
– The Cable
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst