BREAKING!! President Buhari Weeps As He Loses Another Key Person To Death
President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, Alhaji Ibrahim Dauda is dead. Dauda died in Daura, Katsina State, following a prolonged illness.
This was made known in a statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu in Abuja on Saturday.
According to the statement, President Buhari in a condolence message said the death has robbed the family and the Daura community of one of its finest gentlemen.
He said, “I am deeply touched and devastated by the passing of yet another family member, a man who had demonstrated amazing kindness and honesty in all his dealings.”
He prayed to God to forgive the soul of the deceased and reward his great and noble deeds with paradise.
The deceased is survived by a number of children, including Dauda Ibrahim, a Chief Administrative Officer in State House, Abuja.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )