No Online Registration For 774,000 Jobs, Recruitment Will Be Transparent — FG Warns
The Federal Government says there is no online portal for unemployed youths to register for its 1,000 jobs per Local Government Area.
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo (SAN), stated this in a two-part tweet on Friday.
He said, “Some have asked me why there’s no registration portal for the 1000 jobs per LGA. My answer is, our real targets for these jobs are mostly unskilled rural workers who may not be literate enough and who can’t have access to any portal. The elites think everything is now by (the) internet.”
The minister added that the process would be transparent and the names of those enlisted on the scheme would be released to the public.
“Whilst it is inexpedient to ask largely illiterate, itinerant workers to go on the internet & register for jobs through a portal, we shall surely upload their full names and information after recruitment on a website for all to see. The monitoring process would be very transparent,” he added.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group