President Muhammadu Buhari has approved a special salary scale for teachers across the country. The approval coincided with commemoration of the World Teachers Day on October 5.
He also increased the number of years of service from 35 to 40. Buhari stated these in Abuja on Monday during celebration of the 2020 World Teachers Day.
Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, who represented Buhari, said the new salary scheme is to motivate teachers for greater productivity and effectiveness.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360