President Muhammadu Buhari has approved a special salary scale for teachers across the country. The approval coincided with commemoration of the World Teachers Day on October 5.
He also increased the number of years of service from 35 to 40. Buhari stated these in Abuja on Monday during celebration of the 2020 World Teachers Day.
Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, who represented Buhari, said the new salary scheme is to motivate teachers for greater productivity and effectiveness.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst