President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, to ensure the enrolment of corps members in the National Health Insurance Scheme.
The directive was made known by the Director-General of NYSC, Brigadier-General Shuaibu Ibrahim during a media chat with Bureau Chiefs, Media Executives, and Correspondents in Abuja on Monday.
According to him, with the annual mobilisation of over 300,000 corps members, the NYSC no doubt, “remains the most critical platform for mentoring Nigerian youths as drivers of national unity and development.”
He said, “I wish to use this opportunity to again express our gratitude to the security agencies and other stakeholders for their support.
“Furthermore, the scheme has concluded arrangement with the NHIS for the enrolment of corps members into the NHIS in line with a presidential directive.
We have also expended huge resources on critical health needs of corps members, including footing of medical bills.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group