President Muhammadu Buhari has thrown his weight behind the peaceful protest against police brutality and calls for institutional reform in Nigeria.
The president, however, urged the youth not to allow hoodlums to hijack the protests and also begged for more time to meet their demands.
The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, on Monday, stated this after briefing the President on the ongoing protests across the country.
Sunday Dare quoted the president while speaking with State House correspondents after the meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
“Mr. President said the youths of this country have spoken and he has heard and he has since gone to work for the youths of our country.
“The President promised that he will ensure that the reforms he has promised are met, he will make sure that the reforms are long-lasting and that the reforms will deliver for our country a police force that we will be proud of.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021