In the early hours of Tuesday, April 28, the United States President, Donald Trump has promised to send ventilators to Nigeria in order to tackle Coronavirus Pandemic in the country.
According to the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, said President Donald Trump had a telephone conversation with President Muhammadu Buhari earlier on Tuesday, solidarising with Nigeria over the coronavirus pandemic.
Lai Mohammed, who disclosed this at the media briefing of the presidential task force on COVID-19, the US president promised to send across ventilators to Nigeria.
Meanwhile, Weetalknaija Blog had earlier reported that Nigeria on Monday night, April 27, had recorded another 64 new cases of Covid-19, in four states and Abuja, the country capital, bringing the total number of confirmed infections in the country to 1337 and 40 deaths.
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), made the announcement on Monday night, on its official Twitter account.
On the 27th of April 2020, 64 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Nigeria. Till date, 1337 cases have been confirmed, 255 cases have been discharged and 40 deaths have been recorded in Nigeria
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line