Presidential Election: Buhari, Atiku To Know Fate Tomorrow
The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal has fixed Wednesday, September 11 to deliver ruling on the winner of the 2019 presidential election by 9.30am DAILY INDEPENDENT has gathered.
A notice sighted by our correspondent reads ” Re: CA/PEPT/ 002/2019 – ATIKU ABUBAKAR & 1 OR. VS INEC & 2 ORS TAKE NOTICE that judgment in the above petition has been slated for Wednesday, 11 September 2019 at the Court of Appeal/Presidential Petition Tribunal by 9.30am”.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
Share this post with your Friends on