The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal has fixed Wednesday, September 11 to deliver ruling on the winner of the 2019 presidential election by 9.30am DAILY INDEPENDENT has gathered.
A notice sighted by our correspondent reads ” Re: CA/PEPT/ 002/2019 – ATIKU ABUBAKAR & 1 OR. VS INEC & 2 ORS TAKE NOTICE that judgment in the above petition has been slated for Wednesday, 11 September 2019 at the Court of Appeal/Presidential Petition Tribunal by 9.30am”.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank