A former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the Presidential Election Tribunal ruling that dismissed the petition of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate Atiku Abubakar challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 election.
It also said it has come to an inevitable conclusion that the petitioners have not proved any of the grounds of the petition as known by law and consequently discarded the petition in its entirety.
“And the petition is hereby dismissed in its entirety,” said the leading judge.
This development followed a petition dated March 18, by Atiku and PDP challenging the declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, that Buhari is the winner of the February 23, presidential election.
Reacting Fani-Kayode on his Twitter page said he was not surprised by the ruling.
According to him, “If anyone is surprised by today’s ruling in the @Atiku/@MBuhari case then they still don’t understand the nature of the beast we are fighting and the gravity of the situation we are in.
“They didn’t just rig the election, they rigged the courts too! They control all 3 arms of Government.”
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line