Governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari over his victory at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.
Oyetola, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Ismail Omipidan, on Wednesday in Osogbo, said that the judgment had put to rest the tussle over who truly won the February 23 presidential election.
The governor said that all lovers of democracy must salute the resilience of the judiciary in deepening the country’s democracy through sound and lucid judgments.
“On behalf of the people and government of the State of Osun, I congratulate our president, Muhammadu Buhari, on his victory at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.
“With this judgement, Mr. President will remain focused on the delivery of good governance to Nigerians.
“It is my hope that the verdict will put an end to the needless bickering, distractions and provocation that greeted the election.
“I congratulate the leadership and all members of our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), on this victory,” Oyetola said.
Also, Speaker of Nasarawa State House of Assembly, Alhaji Ibrahim Balarabe Abdullahi commended the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.
Balarabe lauded the judiciary for its fairness in handling the petition.
“I am overwhelmed, happy and delighted again for the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the election petition tribunal.
“My people voted massively for the president and he won his election in Nasarawa State.
“The tribunal judgment has confirmed the earlier victory declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) in which Nigerians has given to the president during the election,” he added.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022