I want to say a big congratulations to Prof. Zana Itiumbe Akpagu, the Vice Chancellor (VC), University of Calabar for a successful conduct of the 33rd Convocation Ceremony of the University which is continuation of conducting the ‘year on year’ convocation ceremonies since he became VC.
He has truly shown that he is not a man just tagged with the name “Project Manager” because his numerous developmental strides in the areas of Infrastructure, Manpower, Agriculture, Enterprise, ICT, etc evidences his actionable words and promises to all malabites and malabresses.
He has also shown his mettle in the general coordination and system management of the University for Effective Service Delivery.
In fact, It was Prof. Ndem Ayara’s appointment as DVC Academics coupled with some of the quality hands currently at the helm of affairs in the University such as, the Bursar, Registrar, etc that has completely endeared Prof. Zana Akpagu to me as a leader and astute administrator.
His doggedness in getting the best hands to steer the ship of the university to the Eldorado of achievements made him stand out in my mind.
I see a good future ahead for the University of Calabar, long after Prof. Zana Akpagu steps aside. My fervent prayer for the VC, is for him to remain focused and never allow distractions and unholy manipulations from any quarter to distort his quest to leave a formidable team for the university thereafter.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc