Professor Ramata Cisse has become a viral sensation after her daughter shared details of the kind gesture she did during a three-hour class in an American University.
According to her daughter, Professor Ramata, who is from Mali took it upon herself to take care of her student’s baby after the student couldn’t fnd a babysitter during the three-hour long class.
Ramata’s daughter @AnnaKhadejah, had tweeted,
“My mom is my role model. her student couldn’t find a babysitter today & being the true African mother that she is, taught a THREE hour class with the baby on her back & fed him. I’m so blessed to be raised by a woman who loves the world as much as her own children.’
A student who confirmed the incident, said Dr. Cisse is his Professor of Anatomy and it happened on Thursday. See his tweet below;
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution