PROPOSED PLANS ON SCHOOLS REOPENING AT STAKEHOLDERS MEETING OF 06/07/20 AT MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, ABERE
1. Schools to resume 20/07/20
2. Children to be only 20 in a class
3. For big schools there will be two shifts every day
Morning shift 8am to 12pm
Afternoon shift 1.30 pm 5.30pm
4. There will be no use of school buses until further notice
5. Executive ( STATE & LOCAL OFFICERS ) seminar 14/07/20
6. Others ( PROPRIETORS IN EACH CHAPTER ) seminar 16/07/20
7. The seminar will be on zonal basis
8. Resumption on 20/07/20 will run for 3 or 4 weeks to cover for 2nd term for pry6, Js3 & Ss3 only.
9. Immediately after these weeks the full sch resumes for all classes to run for 11 weeks to cater for 3rd term.
10. Immediately after the third term around 1st week of Nov. Schools resume for 1st term of 2020/2021 Academic year of which the first term will end in January 2021. While second term starts around Feb. 2021.
11. All schools must abide by PTF covid’19 rules on schools reopening.
12. All schools will be fumigated by government before reopening.
13. Food vendors must not be allowed into schools as children must come with their food.
14. Visitors must not be allowed into schools.
These are the proposed reopening plans which are subject to government rectification.
Let us pray to God for better intervention.
Evang Timothy Olarewaju, Chairman Area Office
For Napps state president.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited