The Federal Government has directed Batches A and B beneficiaries of the N-Power Programme who were earlier omitted from the payment of their stipends to report to their various state focal persons for verification and revalidation.
Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar-Farouq, gave the directive in Abuja on Tuesday.
She stated that efforts to resolve unpaid stipends withheld due to discrepancies in records of the beneficiaries were almost being concluded.
She said investigations conducted by the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation following the omission of some N-Power beneficiaries from payment of stipends indicated that some of the affected persons were also drawing salaries from other Federal Government agencies.
Beneficiaries are hereby directed to report to their State Focal Persons immediately with their bank account details, including bank statements from March 2020 to date, NYSC Discharge Certificates, birth certificates and other related screening documents,” Umar-Farouq added. She said the deadline for verification would be October 13, 2020.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line