PUMSA Honours Dr. Linda Ayade
•PUMSA HONOURS DR. LINDA AYADE•
Her Excellency, Dr. Linda Ayade has received an award of honour from the Port Harcourt University Medical Students Association, PUMSA.
Receiving the award on behalf of the Dr. Ayade, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Press Secretary in the Office of the Wife of the Governor, Mr. Fred Abua, thanked the association for the honour and urged the students to consider being educated in the prestigious college a golden privilege as the school does not only teach medicine but actually prepares students to be successful in life.
Speaking earlier, the President of the Association, Mr. Signor Onukwuga who announced that the Governor’s wife had been inducted into the PUMSA Roll Call of Honour in recognition of her selfless and significant selfless services to humanity, thanked Dr. Linda Ayade for her generous financial support to the association. He said the Governor’s wife had distinguished herself as a wonderful alumnus.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
Share this post with your Friends on