Putin Deploys Banned ‘Cluster Bombs’ To Slaughter Civilians In Ukraine’s Second City [VIDEO]  

0

WAEC 2022 Massive Recruitment for Graduates

Putin Deploys Banned ‘Cluster Bombs’ To Slaughter Civilians In Ukraine’s Second City [VIDEO]

 

 

 

 

 

Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)

Russia has been accused of using banned cluster munitions to indiscriminately target civilians in Ukraine’s east in a move that would constitute a war crime.

Videos on social media showed multiple explosions in rapid succession in the centre of the city of Kharkiv.

 

 

 

The city was hit by rockets fired from Russian positions today, with video showing the Serpnia area blanketed by explosions.

Graphic images reveal streets littered with the bodies of dead and badly wounded civilians. Cluster munitions were also used to destroy a pre-school in Okhtyrka, activist group Amnesty International said.

READ ALSO  BREAKING!!! Russian President Vladimir Putin Agrees To End Ongoing War With Ukraine  

 

The human rights charity said “a 220mm Uragan rocket dropped cluster munitions on the Sonechko nursery and kindergarten in the town of Okhtyrka in Sumy Oblast” on Friday.

 

It added: “The strike may constitute a war crime.”

Amnesty said three people were killed in the attack, including a child, while another child was wounded.

A Ukrainian minister said the city of Kharkiv had been “massively fired upon”.

“Kharkiv has just been massively fired upon by grads (rockets),” interior ministry adviser Anton Herashchenko wrote on Facebook.

“Dozens of dead and hundreds of wounded.”

Watch Video Below

Local media reported that at least five civilians and two soldiers had been killed, with 22 civilians and 20 soldiers injured.

A number of residential blocks were reportedly hit.

Watch Video Below

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Spoonywan_ (@spoonywan_)

Kharkiv has a population of nearly 1.5 million people.

On Sunday Ukrainian forces said they fended off an attack from Russian forces, with regional governor Oleh Synehubov saying the city had been completely rid of Russian troops after intense fighting in the street.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.