ABUJA – DEPUTY Chairman, House Committee On Pensions and the member representing Obubra/Etung Federal House of Representatives, Hon Mike Etaba has urged Muslims to stand united in prayers in the Holy month of Ramadan.
According to him, the nation’s challenges, though many, were surmountable if prayers and the right attitudes were applied.
In a media chat today with Mike Etaba, who made the call in his goodwill message to the Muslim Umah at the start of Ramadan Fast, said: “At Ramadan, let the nation unite in prayer, for the spirit of unity, love, forgiveness, justice, and peaceful co-existence to prevail in the nation, for with these, we can easily surmount other challenges.
“Importantly, I urge our Muslim brothers and sisters in my federal constituency, Obubra/Etung to also offer special prayers for members of our armed forces and security agencies, who are grappling with enormous security challenges at the moment”.
He wished the Muslim faithful a spiritually rewarding month of Ramadan.
Rt. Hon Mike Etaba,
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group