Biodun Fatoyinbo, embattled Senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assemblies COZA, has reacted to the fresh interviews granted by his former spiritual father, Pastor Emmanuel Oset, and also his one time spiritual mentor, Pastor Busola Olotu.
In an interview with Adesuwa Onyenokwe, Pastor Busola Olotu said she was aware of the rape incident between Fatoyinbo and Busola Dakolo, wife of singer, Timi Dakolo, and that she believes the story as three other women have previous informed her that Fatoyinbo allegedly raped them. On his part, Reverend Oset said he was aware of several other rape cases involving Fatoyinbo and he had hoped he would stop such acts. Read story here.
Well Fatoyinbo has reacted to their comments. In a post he shared on his IG page, the clergyman insinuated that both Oset and Olotu are envious and jealous of him. See his post below
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group