The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) has declared the former Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, is not a member of the body.
It, however, said it was saddened and disturbed by the allegations of criminal conduct and serial impropriety made against Pastor Fatoyinbo.
The PFN said it was antithetical to the tenets of Christianity and violent breach of the trust that ought to exist between members of the congregation and a Minister of the Gospel.
President of PFN, Dr. Felix Omobude in a statement in Benin City, said the body was shocked at the allegations that are criminal in nature.
According to Omobude: “We strongly condemn this ignoble and bastardy conduct as alleged against Pastor Fatoyinbo.
Read Also: Alleged rape: Why COZA’s Pastor Fatoyinbo stepped aside
“Our prayers, thoughts and support are with all those who have fallen victim as have been reported.
“PFN strongly believe in the pursuit of truth and will ensure that truth is unveiled in this whole matter and appropriate sanctions served.
“The PFN hereby warns Pentecostal Pastors who feel they can live carelessly and take undue advantage of their congregants that PFN will not shield anyone who crosses the line.
“The PFN calls on all concerned while expressing their views over this sad issue, to be peaceful and have some respect for the Kingdom.”
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line