Ramatu Aliyu, minister of state for the federal capital territory (FCT), has called for castration of persons convicted of rape.
Aliyu made the call while presenting palliatives to the FCT chapters of the National Council of Women Societies (NCWS), Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Nigeria Football Association of Coaches.
She said the punishment will serve as a deterrent to others, adding that the FCT administration is working closely with security agencies and the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) to push for serious institutional framework that would ensure justice is served.
Aliyu also appealed to the leaders of the groups to ensure that the palliative items reach the vulnerable.
– The Cable
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021