Rapists Should Be Castrated — Buhari’s Minister
Ramatu Aliyu, minister of state for the federal capital territory (FCT), has called for castration of persons convicted of rape.
Aliyu made the call while presenting palliatives to the FCT chapters of the National Council of Women Societies (NCWS), Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Nigeria Football Association of Coaches.
She said the punishment will serve as a deterrent to others, adding that the FCT administration is working closely with security agencies and the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) to push for serious institutional framework that would ensure justice is served.
Aliyu also appealed to the leaders of the groups to ensure that the palliative items reach the vulnerable.
– The Cable
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on