Nigerian Rapper, Olanrewaju #Pelepele, has finally been committed to mother earth after he took his own life out of depression at his house in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Pelepele, who was affiliated with Olamide’s YBNL took his life yesterday, a week after he shared an emotional video online talking about how depressed he was over his inability to fully break into the music industry despite putting in 10 years of work.
Photos below ;
Some reactions on social media below ;
ThatTallPR wrote ;
It’s sad that nobody’s talking about Pelepele😪 May God forgive his sins🙏🏻🙏🏻😥 Suicide shouldn’t be the answer to the things you’re going through
tipsyenupo wrote ;
It’s a shame pelepele commited suicide apparently cos he couldn’t blow. Man I took that blow shit off my mind so that I can be happy in life. Death ain’t the way. He was a good rapper
Dear upcoming artist,your time will come as long as you don’t give up.,Suicide is never an option , never!! despite over 10years of struggle😭, OLANREWAJU PELEPELE, rip💔😭😭, pic.twitter.com/ae07Z6jEM9
— I.Q (@Jager_420) September 20, 2019
Suicide should never be an option.
Please, if it’s not working out for you, do not take your life!
RIP Pelepele 🙏
— I-F-E™ (@IFEontheMIC) September 21, 2019
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line