Our attention has been drawn to a publication by Mr Anthony Bissong Attah which unethically alleges without any proof, reference, attribution or justification that the aides of Hon Mike Etaba are leaving him
In reaction to the story which was published on Saturday, November 9, 2019 by one Mr Anthony Bissong Attah , we wish to bring to the general reading public that the report is pure and unmitigated false news”.
Bissong said “at a time when people are lobbying for appointments, I shudder to find out that the aides of our dear Hon member representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency are leaving him everyday”
The media team of Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba wishes to categorically state that the report is part of a smear campaign aimed at discrediting the reputation of Hon. Mike Etaba and his position.
“The article, entitled ” Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba and his Aides”
“In the absence of any doubt, the Hon member has nothing to do with the above fake and baseless article.
“It is also important to state for the record that the Anthony Bissong Attah article in question is pure and fabricated news. A simple check by Anthony Bissong Attah would have revealed that all Hon Mike Etaba aides are intact, including those on his payroll.
“We consider this as part of witch-hunt and hatred being waged against Hon. Mike Etaba using social media platforms.
“Finally, we ask the public to disregard Anthony Bissong Attah piece, and take it for what it is, and will continue to be: “Fake News.”
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc