Spanish La Liga giants, Real Madrid have emerged favourite to sing Ajax star, Donny van de Beek.
According to Mirror UK, Zinedine Zidane’s side are now in pole position to sign for Van de Beek after Manchester United pulled back at Ajax’s valuation for the 22-year-old.
The newspaper reports that Van de Beek is currently rated at £100million by Ajax but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side walked away having been offered £35million in the past for the player.
Real Madrid have now stepped up their efforts to sign the Netherlands international at the end of this season.
The Los Blancos have also made it clear that they will not be put off by Ajax’s valuation for the midfielder.
Van de Beek, who has been impressive for Ajax so far this season, has scored three goals or the club.
He helped Ajax to win the Dutch double last season and scored against Tottenham Hotspur in the UEFA Champions League semi-finals.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022