Real Madrid: Zidane blocks two players from joining club
Football expert, Guillem Balague, has claimed that Real Madrid’s manager, Zinedine Zidane blocked Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen and Ajax’s Donny van de Beek from joining the club in the summer transfer window after the Los Blancos have agreed on personal terms with the two players.
According to Balague, Zidane stopped Eriksen and Van de Beek from joining Real Madrid because he was only interested in Manchester United’s midfielder, Paul Pogba.
Speaking ahead of Real Madrid’s UEFA Champions League opener against Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday night, Balague told BBC: “Zidane’s obsession with bringing in compatriot Paul Pogba has not been pretty to witness, not least because Manchester United never had any intention of selling him and Perez never seemed that keen on actually buying the 26-year-old.
“The club had agreed terms with Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen and Ajax’s Donny van de Beek, but Zidane stopped the moves because Pogba was the midfielder he wanted.”
Balague added, “The reality is that Zidane and the club were hoping to sell Isco, Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez, but no offers were forthcoming.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on