BREAKING: Iran Govt Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Donald Trump, Over Killing Of Top General
Recall that the US military killed Soleimani in an air strike outside Baghdad international airport. His death however, sparked protests around the world.
Tehran prosecutor, Ali Alqasimehr, said the United States President and more than 30 others face “murder and terrorism charges” for the January 3 air strike at Baghdad International Airport, according to the ISNA news agency.
Recall that the US military killed Soleimani in an air strike outside Baghdad international airport.
His death however, sparked protests around the world.
His recruits operated as a combination of spies and special forces, and are long suspected of being behind actions to destabilise the Middle East.
Miffed by Soleimani’s death, Iranian Revolutionary Guards vowed to attack Israel and other United States allies in revenge of US action.
In his respond, Trump warned Tehran that the US will target 52 Iranian sites if Iran attacks Americans.
“Let this serve as a warning that if Iran strikes any American or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago).”
However, finding it difficult to let go, Iran issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol to help in detaining Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed its general.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! APC Screening Disqualifies Ondo Governor Over Anti-Party
- See Photos: This Is A Deeply Disturbing Post, Please Don’t Read If You Don’t Have A Strong Heart
- Heavy Rainfall: 28 States In Danger Of Flood, NEMA Warns
- Former NDDC Boss Recount Ordeal, Says Akpabio’s ‘Oath Of Secrecy’ Would Have Sent Her To Prison
- I Did Not Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Uzodinma — Wike
Share this post with your Friends on