RECHECK IF YOUR NATIONAL ID CARD IS READY, MORE ID CARDS RELEASED
The National Identification Management Commission (NIMC), has added to the simply currently launched
National ID Cards further Permanent National Identity Cards. You can now recheck on-line in case your
Electronic Identity Card (e-ID) is ready and has been dispatched to activation centre.
Follow the below steps:
1. Follow the apply hyperlink
2. Click the proceed button
3. Fill your enrollment particulars by stepping into your First Name, Family Name and the Last 6-digits of your
National Identification Number (NIN)
Also as outlined by the NIMC’s Director of Technical Services, the model new Electronic Identity Card (e-ID)
card might perform a cash card. So the cardboard holder can withdraw money in anyplace. Moreover,
notably contained in the West African sub-region, it rapidly would grow to be potential to journey with this card solely,
New: The e-Identification (e-ID) Card may be used as an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card in any Automated Teller Machine (ATM) across the globe.
Update your profile for the model new Electronic Identity (e-ID) Card Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Service.
Click the ID Card Check button
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on