The National Identification Management Commission (NIMC), has added to the simply currently launched
National ID Cards further Permanent National Identity Cards. You can now recheck on-line in case your
Electronic Identity Card (e-ID) is ready and has been dispatched to activation centre.
Follow the below steps:
1. Follow the apply hyperlink
2. Click the proceed button
3. Fill your enrollment particulars by stepping into your First Name, Family Name and the Last 6-digits of your
National Identification Number (NIN)
Also as outlined by the NIMC’s Director of Technical Services, the model new Electronic Identity Card (e-ID)
card might perform a cash card. So the cardboard holder can withdraw money in anyplace. Moreover,
notably contained in the West African sub-region, it rapidly would grow to be potential to journey with this card solely,
New: The e-Identification (e-ID) Card may be used as an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card in any Automated Teller Machine (ATM) across the globe.
Update your profile for the model new Electronic Identity (e-ID) Card Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Service.
Click the ID Card Check button
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence