The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Pantami on Tuesday insisted the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) must work out modalities to reduce the price of data in the interest of Nigerians.
TheNation reports that Pantami said his office has been inundated with complaints from concerned Nigerians about the high cost of data by telecoms.
The Minister mandated the management of the NCC led by its Board Chairman, Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, during a courtesy visit to work out the modalities with other stakeholders in the industry in the next five working days.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022