Reduce cost of data in the interest of Nigerians — FG orders NCC
The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Pantami on Tuesday insisted the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) must work out modalities to reduce the price of data in the interest of Nigerians.
TheNation reports that Pantami said his office has been inundated with complaints from concerned Nigerians about the high cost of data by telecoms.
The Minister mandated the management of the NCC led by its Board Chairman, Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, during a courtesy visit to work out the modalities with other stakeholders in the industry in the next five working days.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- BREAKING: Bride run mad during wedding after she duped another man with 1.7 million in Ekiti State
- FULL LIST: Cross River Governor makes fresh appointments
- Imo: Why is PDP and Ihedioha’s lawyer, Kanu Agabi asking for more time?
- FACTS YOU MUST KNOW!! Responding to a post by Governor Ben Ayade, Hon Bobby Ekpenyong Wrote..
- TRUE CONFESSION!! C’River is the most peaceful, safe, secure state in Nigeria — Fashim
Share this post with your Friends on