Reduce cost of data in the interest of Nigerians — FG orders NCC
The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Ali Pantami on Tuesday insisted the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) must work out modalities to reduce the price of data in the interest of Nigerians.
TheNation reports that Pantami said his office has been inundated with complaints from concerned Nigerians about the high cost of data by telecoms.
The Minister mandated the management of the NCC led by its Board Chairman, Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, during a courtesy visit to work out the modalities with other stakeholders in the industry in the next five working days.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- PLEASE HELP!! A Lady I Met At A Bar Refused To Leave After Spending 2 Days In My House – What Should I Do
- BREAKING!! Thugs On Rampage In Edo Ahead Of Governorship Election, See What They Did This Time
- EXPOSED!! Stop Arguing, See Real Reason President Buhari’s Wife, Aisha, Travelled To Dubai
- US Boils As Donald Trump Evacuated After White House Shooting
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
Share this post with your Friends on