The reinstated Vice-Chancellor of the University of Lagos(UNILAG) has resumed to his duty post today, Thursday. After so many challenges he faced within three months, President Buhari contributed in his restoration to continue the good work he had started in the institution.
Prof. Oluwatoyin Ogundipe appreciated the effort of the President in adminstering the school management to follow due process of appointing a Vice-Chancellor in the institution.
He also thanked the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN and the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu for collaborating with the President and ensuring the right process was followed in the institution.
He did not fail to recognise the effort and impact of the Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission NUC, Prof. Abubakar Rasheed, the Acting Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Folasade Ogunsola, all the staff unions in the school among others. He did mention all these names when he addressed the workers at the Senate Building.
The workers of the university showed their acceptance and happiness to see him take over the mantle of leadership in the university as they all gladly delivered their rousing welcome to him.
After he told the workers present at the Senate Building Foyer that it was God that did it, he also assured the workers to debunk any rumour that has said he has a list of workers who did not support him and that he has planned to sack them all.
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company
- Recent Vacancies at Sumehck Foam Industries Limited
- Recruitment For Graduate Interns at Henkel