The Federal High Court, Abuja, has threatened to jail the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Yusuf Bichi, over the agency’s refusal to release Omoyele Sowore, the publisher of Sahara Reporters despite fulfilling his bail condition.
In a “notice of disobedience to order of court” issued by the court today Thursday September 26th and addressed to the DSS DG, the Federal High Court directed the boss of the secret police to comply with its directive or face grave consequences, which includes “commitment to prison”.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement