Relief Materials : Poor Households To Be Considered First, Says Inyang Asibong
The Cross River State Government is collaborating with the Federal Government to facilitate the Conditional Cash Transfer as announced by the Presidency through the Single Register for Poor and Vulnerable Households (SRPVH) commonly known as the Single Social Register.
In the same vein, the State Government also started the identification of poor and vulnerable households across the state through the State’s Single Register for Poor and Vulnerable Households (SRPVH), as they prepare for a statewide distribution of relief materials.
“The very detailed and updated register is a measure by His Excellency, Sen. (Prof.) Ben Ayade, to ensure every household, irrespective of their location, is catered to especially during this stay at home order.
The households will be considered as first priority as the state prepares to send food items and other relief materials like nose masks, hand sanitizers and wash buckets to ensure strict compliance of the order and thus flatten the curve of the Covid-19 spread”, said the Commissioner for International Development Cooperation, Dr Inyang Asibong.
The MIDC Commissioner is also working with the State Chairman of the COVID- 19 Welfare Committee / Commissioner for Humanities and Social Welfare, Mrs Blessing Egbara, the Commissioner for Agriculture, Hon Okon Owuna and the Chairman COVID- 19 Food Supplies committee / CRS Food Bank Commission, Rev Dr Mercy Akpama to deliver on this mandate.
The Register is periodically updated by the Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO) State Operations Coordnating Unit (SOCU), which is domiciled in the State Ministry of International Development Cooperation (MIDC).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Max FM Iya Jogbo is dead , TVC Communications Grieves
- Jobs in Lagos Today for Graduate Direct Sales Executive at Transsnet Group
- Field Disbursement Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Biomedical Nigeria Limited
- Hot Nigeria Jobs in a Sales & Distribution IT Firm in Lagos
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services LLimite
- Oyo State Government Amotekun Corps Recruitment Massively 3,000 slots
- CASALA DON BURST!! Nigerian Lady Revealed All The Names Of Men Who Last For 2 Seconds (Please Check, Your Name Might Be There)
- DIRTY GAME!! After Dumping PDP For APC, Dogara Accuses Bauchi Governor Of Looting N4.6Billion
- BREAKING!! Plot To Arrest And Detain Oshiomhle Thickens
- World Hepatitis Day: C-River Govt To Conduct Free Screening
Share this post with your Friends on