“Remove your seat belts, the devil can’t hurt you”- Shocking words a Florida woman said before driving car with her four kids into tree
A 36 year old woman, Calicia Williams, from Florida, has been arrested by police and given four counts of attempted murder after she told her four children to remove their seat belts, told them ‘the devil can’t hurt you’ and then claimed her husband used voodoo on her, which she was protecting her children from.
According to Williams, she did this in an attempt to protect her kids from the devil and investigators say she drove her white Pontiac minivan at a “high rate of speed” onto a grass median and directly into tree, without braking.
Investigators also revealed that she targeted the passenger side of the cars when approaching the tree, and wore seatbelts upon impact, but told her children to remove their seat belts.
According to Foxnews.com, when called to the crime scene, police found four young children, ages 7 to 13, inside the car without seatbelts while she was “making spontaneous utterances”
According to a police affidavit, Williams said that her “husband put a hex on her and caused her to crash.” and she kept “rambling on about spells and voodoo.”
Witnesses on the scene also told investigators that Williams advised the children to take off their seatbelts before stretching out her hands and ‘praying’,
“The devil can’t hurt you, he only hurts bad people. You have the light of Jesus in you and only Jesus can cure us.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! WAEC Releases 2020 Timetable (Check It Out)
- Meet Lieutenant Nkemdilim Anulika Ofodile, Nigeria’s First Female Aerospace Engineer
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on