Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has attacked Nigeria’s former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili over the comments she made about the demolition of two hotels for flouting government lockdown order in Rivers State.
Ezekwesili while condemning the action, said power in the hands of people without self discipline creates monsters.
Reacting, Omokori in a tweet via his Twitter account on Monday said the former minister was a hypocrite who only speaks up when it’s convenient for her.
“Oby Ezekwesili,who is forever the hypocrite, is now attacking Gov Wike for demolishing houses in Rivers.
“How come she was quiet when Elrufai demolished houses of political opponents in Kaduna?
“Is it because the Elrufai family have her history of begging?
“She is an APC agent agent who is being used to sabotage the opposition.
“Yinka Ayefele’s radio station was destroyed. She was mute.
“Elrufai destroyed homes of political opponents. She was quiet. But she attacks Wike!
“She is the house rat that tells the Bush rat where to go. A saboteur.”
“Elrufai, whose son insulted her as ‘beggar with receipt’, demolished homes of his multiple opponents, including a serving Senator, but beggar Oby said Nothing,”he added.
Recall that Wike on Sunday, demolished Prodest Hotel in Alode and Etemeteh Hotel in Onne, in Eleme Local Government Area of the State.
The hotels were demolished after it violated an Executive Order on COVID 19.
Source : Story Culled From Reno Omokri’s Twitter Handle
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health