For quite some months now, the Federal government had officially ordered for the closure of Primary, Secondary and tertiary institutions in a bid to contain the spread of covid-19 disease.
Sadly to inform you that, the covid-19 cases is still increasing persistently on a daily basis and it is noteworthy that the federal government is really working very hard to bring the Corona virus pandemic to an end and that is the more reason why schools have remained closed.
It is of no doubt that the primary school pupils and secondary school students who were about to write their second term examinations before schools were declared closed couldn’t do so and as a result, there exams were suspended till further notice.
The Primary school pupils and secondary school students who should have been in their Third term session by now, are yet to complete their Second Term let alone resuming the third term.
However, Parents of children in Primary and Secondary school Should understand that the delay was for the safety of their children and not that the government was nonchalant of the delay, rather, they are working hard to put a stop to Covid-19.
Children in Primary and Secondary school should take note of the following:
1. The government has not fixed any resumption date for any school whether, Private or Public school.
2. The Minister of state for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba declared earlier before now that, all students in Nigeria have been granted access to the following free e-learning portals, which are: schoolgate.ng and mobile classroom.com.ng.
3. Students should keep reading there books even while at home.
Seeing that most primary and secondary schools have not yet written their second term examinations, do you think they should write these exams when school resumes or they should skip the exams and promote the students and pupils?
Kindly give your opinion in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to like, share and ‘follow’ this page by clicking the follow button above. You have to follow this page to get informed when school resumption date is announced.
Please maintain social distance, wear your face masks, wash your hands regularly with sanitizer for prevention is better than cure.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation