The lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba has commended the Cross River Governor, Sir Ben Ayade on his tirelessly efforts in combating the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The lawmaker in a statement, he notes with appreciation, the effectiveness and efforts that has been mobilized so far by the state Governor, Ben Ayade and the frontline health workers, mainly through bodies of technocrats, already constituted into the various Task Forces.
Etaba maintained that, it was as a result of the governor’s relentless efforts that the state has not recorded any COVID-19 case till date, adding that, due to the governor’s effectiveness and sleepless nights, the Federal Government havent sent a team of NCDC from Abuja to the state to ascertain and see things for themselves, found out that Cross River State has no COVID-19 case.
While commending the efforts of the state Commissioner for health, Betta Edu, Etaba urged all Cross Riverians to continue to adhere and observe all NCDC guidelines.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group