It was a perfect Christmas/New Year gifts for leprosy patients and inmates in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State as the lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba donated bags of rice and cash prices to the patients.
They were presented with some relief materials such as bags of rice, cash and other items facilitated by Mike Etaba
“This indeed is a perfect Xmas/New Year gifts to these people and we’ve to give kudos to Honourable Mike Etaba for facilitating this event.
It’s the first of its kind in this Federal Constituency,” one the beneficiary said.
Speaking at the event, Etaba stated that his mission in the House of Representatives is to engage in activities that will continue to bring dividends of democracy to his people.
“I usually get disturbed whenever I drive passed this place and I made up my mind to ensure that I extend my benevolence this festive season to this people. Etaba assured the patients further that he will continue to get in touch with them.
“I want to assure you all that I’m committed to promoting your welfare and ensuring that you get the necessary and needed dividends of democracy right at your doorsteps,” he said.
Other places visited by the lawmaker include, Correctional Service in Obubra Local Government Area.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution