The lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency and the House Committee Chairman on Legislative, Budget and Research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba has appreciated the governor of Cross River State, Sir Ben Ayade on “2019Humanity” Carnival Calabar which features 33 African countries, 22 Nigerian states.
In a statement issued by his media team, Etaba said the 2019 Carnival Calabar is one of its kind which according to twitter handlers and reactions from Nigerians is rated as one of the best Carnivals since the inception of the Africa’s Biggest Street Party in the nation’s paradise, Calabar.
Continuing, the lawmaker extol the governor for his tireless efforts towards rekindling the nation’s tourism state through his aggressive approach on renovations of the state major tourist attractions, such as Obudu Ranch Resort among others.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement