The lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung federal constituency and the chairman, house Committee on Legislative, Budget and Research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba has lauded the governor of Cross River State, Sir Ben Ayade for signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the state government and Terradyn Corporation of Ohio, United States of America, for the financing of the port’s construction.
Commending the Governor’s tireless effort to ensuring that Cross River state becomes the nation’s industrialization hub, Etaba said Ayade is a deep thinker and a futuristic epiphany, who has fought ceaselessly for the state economy development and growth.
Recalled that on Monday, the Governor, after signing the MoU, stressed that the Bakassi Deep Seaport was not only geared towards opening an alternative maritime corridor for Nigeria, which according to him, the country is in dire need of, but also designed to ease shipping and maritime difficulties of neighbouring landlocked African countries.
He disclosed that the Republic of Chad was already disposed to having a bonded warehouse within the princint of the Bakassi Deep Sea port.
The governor said that the 274 kilometre Superhighway linking Cross River to the Northern part of the country was conceived with the Bakassi Deep seaport in mind.
Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba Media Team
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting