Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, has inaugurated the standing and special committees of the lower chamber of the National Assembly, according to a report issued to Weetalknaija Daily by the Honourable member in Abuja.
Accordingly, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba,representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency was Wednesday inaugurated as Chairman on Legislative, Budget and Research committee in the green chambers.
Other standing committees inaugurated at the plenary saw both Clerks to the National Assembly, Mohammed Sani and Rufus Giwa in attendance as Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila affirmed standing and special committees of the 9th Assembly.
Recalled that the speaker of the lower House on the heels of its formation embarked on an annual two-month recess, named chairmen and deputy chairmen of the 109 committees.
Expressing readiness to take the bull by the horn in his new role, Etaba said; “by virtue of the mandate giving to me by the good people of Obubra/Etung, today the Speaker of the 9th National Assembly in the lower chambers, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila haven found me worthy and saw my capacity allocated me to head the House of Representatives Committee Chairman on Legislative, Budget and Research”
He reiterated the enormous responsibility to deliver,” for me it is a huge task that has now been placed on me, a task to do more and as such my people deserves a good, accountable and accessible representation this time”.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022