Residents and passers-by were shocked to find the lifeless body of a middle aged woman dumped along Musaha lane, off Ekpo Abasi junction in Calabar, the Cross River state capital on Friday morning, November 6.
See photos attached:
CrossRiverWatch reports that the woman has been identified as Mrs Nkoyo, a member of staff of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) whose husband is the institution’s Chief driver.
The cause of death could not be ascertained as the corpse had no signs of injuries. However, one of the residents of the area said she appears to have been strangled.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021