Residents and passers-by were shocked to find the lifeless body of a middle aged woman dumped along Musaha lane, off Ekpo Abasi junction in Calabar, the Cross River state capital on Friday morning, November 6.
See photos attached:
CrossRiverWatch reports that the woman has been identified as Mrs Nkoyo, a member of staff of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) whose husband is the institution’s Chief driver.
The cause of death could not be ascertained as the corpse had no signs of injuries. However, one of the residents of the area said she appears to have been strangled.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group