The residents of Agoi Ibami community in Yakurr Local Government Area of Cross River State has called on Governor Ben Ayade to immediately commence the rehabilitation of deplorable section of road in Mkpani-Agoi Ibami community.
Reacting, Mr Akpama Anthony wondered why the state Road Maintenance Agency and the state Ministry of Works has not done enough to ameliorate the suffering of Agoi Ibami residents.
Commuters doing business using the Agoi Ibami road have lamented on the deplorable condition of the road, saying it has now become a death trap.
However, residents in this community have lamented the deplorable condition which has worsened as heavy downpour is experienced almost daily in the area.
On his part, Cross River State former Director General (DG) of Water Board, Prof. John Igile assured that the state government is committed to rehabilitating the road, and pleaded with the residents and commuters plying the road to bear with the Governor, Ben Ayade.
“This is noted and appropriate actions will be taken. We have responsible leaders who have taken this matter to the Governor. Roads are not constructed during rainy season. Allow us to deal with this please”, Igile reiterated.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company